The new paradigm in twelve steps
The new paradigm has been formulated in twelve steps. Each of them differs radically from what we were used to think about our Universe till now.
How does the new scientific paradigm change our philosophy of life?
1. All phenomena we are able to observe, to comprehend, or to copy (in our laboratories or factories) are natural phenomena.
2. All natural phenomena are de facto slowly (sometimes extremely slowly) running natural processes.
3. All natural processes are quantum processes, because they are always driven by a quantized energy transfer.
4. There are no processes in our Universe, including our thoughts and our feelings, being free of a corresponding energy transfer.
5. The single originally existing natural quantity is the Universal Creative Potential, creating the quanta of everything else in our Universe, including the energy itself.
6. The creation of any quantum of our Universe out of the Universal Creative Potential has always two components, the material one and the spiritual one.
7. These two components are constituting our Universe in an ideal partnership; none of them can be realized without the second one.
8. The material component of the Universal Creative Potential creates the quantum size and form for each quantum, as could be imagined like a snapshot of the quantum.
9. The spiritual component of the Universal Creative Potential creates the quantum period and circulation for each quantum, as could be imagined like a movie of the „material snapshots“ of this quantum.
10. A spirit without a material quantum (material object) is like a movie of empty snapshots, and reversely, a material object without any quantum of spirit (i.e., with its duration shortened to zero) is like a movie with just a single picture.
11. All physical quantities other than the quantum size (dimension r, and area A) and time (period t), are just mathematical abstract concepts introduced into science in previous centuries in order to describe the natural phenomena with our anthropomorphic way of thinking. They describe nothing more than an illusion, like force, velocity, electric or magnetic fields, and so on. All of them could be simply derived from the Universal Creative Potential.
12. There are also not any natural constants. Such numbers like Planck constant, vacuum-speed of light, Newton’s gravitational constant, and so on, are also just an illusion. All of them could be calculated from the Universal Unity.
All of these features of the new paradigm, together with many of its further consequences, are going to be discussed in this blog. You are kindly invited to participate in this discussion.
For more examples of the additional consequences compare this page.